As any business in the Rocklin and Sacramento area can attest, it takes money to gain a new customer. You have to engage in a certain level of advertising or marketing in order to bring those new customers into your business. But if you are a smart business, you want to turn those customers into repeat ones. And the good news is that you can do just that!
When you have repeat customers, rather than those who you do business with just once, you will have rewards as a result. Having repeat clients means you save money that would otherwise be spent bringing new customers in. It also means that those people will likely use word of mouth referrals to send more business your way. Here are 5 ways to create repeat customers:
- Provide good service. This should go without saying, but sometimes it has to be said. Customers who feel they get good service will tend to go back to those businesses again. Make good customer service a priority and it will make a difference.
- Get to know them. Customers who feel special, or that you know them, will tend to go back to a business again and again. Get to know them on a first name basis, what their preferences are, and then use that information to make them feel known. For example, when they come in say ‘hello’ to them using their first name.
- Hire the right people. You may have all the right plans in place for providing good customer service. Yet you may not be the one providing all the customer service. Hiring the right people to carry out this mission for you is crucial. Everyone needs to be on the same page with providing good customer service.
- Keep in touch. Staying on your customer’s radar screen is important. You can do this by sending out an e-mail, newsletter, coupons, or even reaching them with Facebook. There are plenty of options to choose from in this area.
- Reward them. Customers love loyalty programs. Giving them a small discount for their repeat business, or providing them with a loyalty bonus, will go a long way toward bringing people back.
Getting repeat customers for your business, whether you are located in Rocklin, Sacramento, or elsewhere in California, should be a priority. Repeat customers will usually spend more money, refer your business to others, and will save you money in the long run. Every business should make an effort to earn repeat clients. It just makes good business sense to do so!
The Law Offices of Terry L. Gilbeau provides personalized counsel to clients in a variety of business and personal matters, including creditors’ rights, debt collection, products liability and international transaction issues. His office is located in Rocklin, CA, just outside of Sacramento, CA, near Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, in Placer County and can be reached at (916-626-5539) or email Terry at email@example.com. Click here for the firm website http://www.gilbeaulaw.com/