You appreciate your customers. You know that you do, but do they realize it? If you don’t know the answer to that question it may be time to hold a ‘customer appreciation’ day or week. Doing so is just one simple way to give back to those who give to you all year, and lets them know you appreciate their business.
Whether your business is in the Rocklin and Sacramento areas or beyond, showing customer appreciation is always a smart move. Here are 5 ways to show your customers appreciation:
- Throw a party. Choosing a day, or a couple of hours, to have a dedicated customer appreciation event is a good way to show them you care. Announce the event weeks ahead of time. On the big day, throw a celebration at your business that is all about the customer. Have it catered so there is food, give away a few gifts in a drawing, and make them feel special.
- Give something away. If you can give something to all customers that stop by that is great, but if not, hold a drawing and give away a limited number of items. This will still get customers interested and excited in what you are doing, and some will end up getting the prizes.
- Offer discounts. Hold a customer appreciation day or week where you give special discounts or coupons that can be used. If you have been in business 15 years, for example, offer a day where customers get 15 percent off their bill.
- Print a note. If you have a local paper that is popular, take out a big ad that is aimed at your customers. Use it to write a heartfelt thank you note to your customers for continuing to do business with your company over the years.
- Tell them. Make a point one day or week to personally tell every customer that you appreciate their business. If you know each name, be sure to use it to help make them feel special, and let them know you appreciate them stopping in.
Giving your customers a day of appreciation is a small gesture on your part. But for the customers, it can be an important part of continuing to do business with you. Those customers that feel appreciated are more likely to continue working with you. Businesses throughout Rocklin and Sacramento can benefit from holding customer appreciation days. Give it a try and see for yourself!
The Law Offices of Terry L. Gilbeau provides personalized counsel to clients in a variety of business and personal matters, including creditors’ rights, debt collection, products liability and international transaction issues. His office is located in Rocklin, CA, just outside of Sacramento, CA, near Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, in Placer County and can be reached at (916-626-5539) or email Terry at email@example.com. Click here for the firm website http://www.gilbeaulaw.com/